Sedation Options in Tenafly, NJ
Brushing and flossing is essential to maintaining optimal dental health, but it needs to be supplemented with regular dental cleanings and exams. That’s a problem for those whose fear of the dentist keeps them from visiting our office for these services. If this describes you, Tenafly sedation options can help.
Receiving dental sedation will:
- Keep you relaxed during appointments so you can receive the care your smile needs
- Increase your confidence so you won’t mind future visits to our office
- Relieve a sensitive gag reflex so it isn’t an impediment to care
- Help you remain still during longer, more complicated procedures
- Enable you to easily undergo multiple treatments all at one time
Call Summit Dental at 201-347-1417 to find out how sedation dentistry can help you.
Find the Best Dental Sedation For the Treatment You’ll Receive
A light sedative like laughing gas is typically enough to take the edge off so you can relax for routine services like exams and cleanings. Yet you may require a stronger form of relaxation for longer and more complicated procedures. That’s not a problem at our office as we offer:
- Conscious Sedation – Common conscious sedation options may include inhaled sedation, also called laughing gas, or an oral sedative in the form of a pill. They will keep you completely awake yet relaxed.
- Deep Sedation – You’ll experience an almost dreamlike state with deep sedation and will be less aware of sounds and sights that might bother you.
You can also get comfortable by snuggling up under a blanket in one of our private care rooms.
Skipping routine care makes it more likely you’ll suffer from complications that will require a root canal or similar restorative procedure. Our sedation options in Tenafly can help change your outlook on dental appointments so your smile stays healthy! Call 201-347-1417 for more information. You can also schedule online.